Organizations Helping Ex-Prisoners in Wisconsin
Volunteers Lighten the Load for Waukesha Prisoner Rehabilitation Program
Hope is Helping.
Volunteerism plays a vital role in the success of any ministry. Without the faithful and dedicated service of volunteers, little would be accomplished. At The New Man Project, we consider our volunteers a TEAM, (Together Everyone Accomplishing More), and as part of a team, everyone has a specific talent or gift they can share to make the whole ministry operate effectively. Whether it is sweeping floors, writing articles for our web site, helping build furniture, teaching woodworking classes, or working with returning citizens, every person’s selfless service is vital for the success of the men seeking a second chance.
Our returning citizens work hard to create beautiful handmade wood furniture, including:
See some examples of our custom wood furniture in our gallery.
Prisoner Reentry Program Partners Share the Burden
Partners are persons working together to accomplish the same purpose. They share the same risks, rewards, failures, and successes, as they endeavor together to achieve a common goal. The New Man Project has partnered with a number of churches, ministries, and businesses for the purpose of increasing our effectiveness as we strive together to give men released from prisons hope. We value these partnerships, and are always seeking ways we can work together to better serve those desiring a second chance.
- Adullam Outreach - Our mission is to serve the practical and spiritual needs of the community with dignity and love.
- BASICS - Uniting Ministries and Resources To Accomplish God’s Work in Milwaukee and Southeastern Wisconsin.
- Hope Street Ministry - We envision a movement in the city where a growing number of people whose lives have been devastated by drugs and alcohol are being set free by the power of God’s grace through Jesus Christ.
- Your Secret Name - Discover the New Name God has for you and embrace who you were created to be (Revelation 2:17).
- Project Return - Helping men and women leaving prison make a positive and permanent return to our community.
- Evangelical Child & Family Agency - We offer compassionate and Christ-centered services to children, families, and individuals.
- Koinonia House National Ministries - Equipping the local church to receive Christian inmates released from prison to be integrated into the Church, the workplace, and society through biblical discipleship.
- Bridge Builders Ministry - Bridge Builders Ministries Of Wisconsin, Inc. is a not for profit organization designed to give hope to the lost. We serve the needy and give help to those who can’t get it done on their own.
- Genesis Project - The mission of Genesis is to facilitate successful integration of citizens returning to communities from correctional facilities, thereby increasing public safety and decreasing recidivism.
- Milwaukee Working - Creating jobs for men and women who are hard to employ.
- The Salvation Army - Giving HOPE to the hungry, the homeless, and the troubled.
- Beloit Road Baptist Church
- New Vision BIC Church
- New Testament Church
- Waukesha Bible Church
- Crossroads Community Church
- Kettle Moraine Community Church
- Redeemer Evangelical Free Church
- Spring Creek Church
- Westbrook Church
- Cornerstone Presbyterian Church
- Elmbrook Church
- Weatherstone Church
- Grace Community Church
- Faith Community Church
- West Layton Assembly of God Church
- New Day Church
- Kettlebrook Church
- Gospel Fellowship Of Sussex
- Meadowbrook Church
- East Troy Bible Church
- Fox River Christian Church
- Evangel Assembly of God Church
- The River
- Poplar Creek Church
- Epikos Church
- Grace Church Burlington
- Wellspring Community Church
- Fellowship Bible Church
- First Assembly of God Church
- Oakwood Church
- Brooklife Church
- Waukesha City Church
- Grace Bible Church
- Crosswalk Church
- Pilgrim Congregational Church
- Paradise Builders
- Action Sales Group
- Neu’s Building Center
- Lutter’s Elmbrook Automotive
- Home 2 Home Transitions Service